Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Grilled Beef on a Skewer @ JODD Fair Night Market in Bangkok [Thailand]

While exploring JODD Fairs in Bangkok, my eyes can't stop looking at all the mouthwatering food on display! But I only had one stomach and had to carefully select the items that would eventually go into my mouth. 

A delicious scent was picked up by my big nostrils and I turned towards the direction of a man who was grilling skewers of beef! Now, it's beef and I know it can be expensive; stingy me would definitely protest for paying top dollar in a night market.

The notice on the side allayed my fear.
It cost just 25 baht a stick; only about a S$1.00.

I had to get one, especially when it's not the pathetic amount of meat we get from satay in Singapore. These were legit thicker than those chicken skewers we got from Tori-Q! 

It tasted like those beef skewers we would get from izakaya; juicy yet tender with a lightly charred surface that lent a layer of smokiness to the flavor. Wouldn't mind getting more of it but the stomach was gearing for variety, rather than quantity.

=====

Location
Bangkok, Thailand.


No comments:

Post a Comment