Thursday, August 11, 2022

Health Land Ekkamai - 120 Minutes Traditional Thai Massage @ Bangkok [Singapore]

When it comes to Thai massage, the name "
Health Land' came out a lot from fellow Singaporeans but before the pandemic, it was extremely hard to secure a masseur unless you make an appointment way beforehand. 

But the borders just opened not long ago and since many Singaporeans were still awaiting the delivery of their renewed passports; we decided to try our luck at Health Land's branch at Ekkamai

Hardly any customers and we managed to secure slots for traditional Thai massage! Interestingly, the traditional thai massage was a minimum two hours but at 600 baht (about S$24), absolutely worth it for such a popular brand. 

Time to go in for a cracking session! Frankly, I have been looking forward for a massage as it has been a tense period at work, affecting me both physically and mentally.

Clean, tidy bed and soothing music. In terms of interior design though, I must admit the Thai Odyssey in Malaysia appeared way more authentic. Of course, it corresponds to a higher price which might get me something better in Bangkok. 

The 2-hour massage therapy began! I tried my best to relax my body throughout the massage but maybe due to the pending stress from work, my muscles remained tight and strained; resulting in some pain and soreness. Needless to say, no crack at all despite the best effort, I think, from the masseur. 

Given how short I am, the provided pair of pants for massage would always be too long! Plastering a picture on my face because I looked even more tired after the massage! 

Aftermath of the private room that I shared with Alex. 

This would have given me a chill down my spine if I were to visit Bangkok now as it is the 7th lunar month, also known as hungry ghosts month in Singapore. 

Ending the session with a cup of bael fruit tea which was different from the usual pandan and / or lemongrass tea concoction yet still nice on its own. Put it this way, it's memorable enough for me to ask the counter staff what tea it was.   

=====

Address
96, 1 Ekkamai Rd, Phra Khanong Nuea, 
Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Website

Price List
As above. Sorry, a bit blurred.

Additional Information
When not to have massage?
Check out the above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment