Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Grilled Salmon Stick @ JODD Fairs Night Market in Bangkok [Thailand]

Amongst the food I tried at JODD Fairs, namely
milk ice cream, fried banana, grilled beef and seafood in a bag, the one that seriously appealed to my taste buds was Grilled Salmon Stick; which honestly appeared quite unappetizing in the above photo.

Given that my favorite grilled meat is pork, which wasn't that healthy, I presumed fish would be a better alternative. Only deterrent was my sensitive stomach and we all know that fish that isn't fresh might likely result in an upset stomach! 

Personally, I also like grilled salmon a lot, especially that cackling layer of salmon skin! Without further ado, let's get three sticks! p.s. one stick cost 35 baht and three sticks were only 100 baht (about S$3.80).

Putting on the final touch to my grilled salmon! This is important and I should do the same at home. Actually I did but I put the sauce too early and it burnt, terribly. By the right, you can also opt for spiciness, which I didn't take up. 

Salmon sticks in a cup! 

35 baht per stick was pretty worth it as the operator definitely didn't stinge on the portion! I couldn't resist and took a bite immediately. Mmmmmmmmm...... it was utterly delicious! 

The sauce was teriyaki which was perfect for salmon; insides were bursting with juiciness and the skin was crisp with a thick layer of yummiclious fats! Alex didn't seem very keen and I happily devoured the content from all three sticks!  

=====

Location
Bangkok, Thailand.

Pricing
Grilled Salmon Stick - 3 for 100 baht

No comments:

Post a Comment