Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Café@Two70 in Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas (Cruise to Nowhere)

Despite onboard 
Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas for the past few days, I am embarrassed to mention that I didn't know of this The Café@Two70, even though I had caught a show at its corresponding venue on the first night!

Pretty spacious premises although similar to Café Promenade, the seating would be outside. My understanding is that you can have your meal at Two70 theatre but this appeared to be allowed before the pandemic.

There seemed to be a better spread at The Café@Two70 when compared to Café Promenade but I couldn't review further as I already had breakfast and could only managed a fruit cup to curb my "itchy" mouth. From the menu, there appeared to be cereals, yogurt parfaits, wraps, pita pockets, grilled cheese, salad. bagels, burritos etc. 

=====

No comments:

Post a Comment