Monday, January 24, 2022

Christmas 2021 - Unwrapping the Presents

Disclaimer - the unwrapping for the 2021 Christmas presents was done earlier this year but I had been so busy that this posting was way delayed! Is it true that Christmas celebrations go on for a month? Because if that's the case, I am still in time!

Although many of us were still working from home then, and that some of my cliques have already removed Christmas gifting; I am surprised that I still receive quite a number of presents in 2021. 

Unwrapping done; not all presents are in their physical form though. There's also a digital gift voucher for a pottery class at Singapore's oldest but still suviving dragon kiln! 

Quite a number of aromatic candles, which I like! There was one year I purchased so many from Yankee Candles; I automatically qualified as a member which allowed me to redeem a pack of mini candles every three months.

Is it a hint that I should wear more accessories? Before I got my Apple Watch or those fitness trackers, I didn't even bother with having a timepiece. And I don't wear rings too, after a bad experience when I was in national service.

Ironically, this bottle of alcohol-free wine was gifted by the same friend who rekindled my love for alcohol, and the never-ending adoration for Brown Brothers Cienna. Two friends also bought me a watermelon sparkling wine, and I can't wait to open it! 

Customized gifts with my name on it. It's always nice to have something with my name embossed on it, especially when mine isn't that common. 

This is an interesting item as I didn't know what it would be used for. There wasn't any instructions and it came with a pouch and an ink pipette! Thankfully, I am a fan of some Taobao pages on Facebook and remember seeing something similar in a few videos.

Do you know what it is used for?

It's to mask out your personal details for the delivered packages of your online purchases! I found this to be extremely useful as I used to cut them out but it can be so tedious! Just roll a few times and your details would be literally blacked out! 

Many thanks for all the presents but as mentioned before; I do not lack anything at my age and would always prefer a meet-up over drinks or meals. Furthermore, I know it can be stressful thinking what to buy as a present for someone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment