Sunday, October 18, 2020

Dad's Birthday 2020

The pictures taken for my dad's birthday were long overdue as I couldn't decide for the longest time if I should share the pictures; reason being I was having intermittent fever and had to visit a doctor. 

However, it's a fact that my family members took my DSLR camera and shot a few photographs which would be obligatory for me to share in this blog, even if I am not the official photographer for this celebratory occasion.

I felt bad for missing out the cake-cutting by my dad but with the COVID-19 pandemic, I need to be extra careful as my parents' age group (both above 65) is considered the most vulnerable. 

Wishing my dad a happy birthday (i did that already on the actual day) and hope he remain fit and healthy for the longest time ever. Oh ya, also wish that the pandemic would be over soon so that I can bring him out for overseas vacations! 

As for me, I was instructed to take a swab test and within a day, my result was given via SMS. Negative! p.s. the swab test wasn't as horrifying as I thought. It's a bit of a discomfort but not as uncomfortable as the one I did for the nasal endoscopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment