Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Green Home Massage (Next to Tofu Skin Care) @ Bangkok [Thailand]

It was day five of
my Bangkok trip and the daily massage I expected to have every single day didn't materialize! Not wanting to leave Thailand with regrets, we decided for a Thai massage at Green Home Massage. 

Price was ridiculously reasonable at 200 baht an hour for Thai massage; it was actually more expensive before the pandemic and quite a rarity given the high inflation we are seeing globally. 

Clean interior; Alex was going for foot massage whereas I have always been a Thai massage person. Moving forward, my preference is now head, back and shoulder massage. 

A private space on level two, separated by thin partitions / curtains. Only issue was the musty smell, which was hardly relaxing when one is supposed to be when massaged. 

Masseur I had was pretty good although she didn't manage to crack my body; maybe I was too tensed up over the stress at work. I have been having backaches this past year and the time spent on the back could have been longer; p.s. that's the reason why I resort to going for back and shoulder massage after I returned to Singapore. 

Nevertheless, still satisfied! 

=====

Address
14, 645 Phaya Thai Rd, Thanon Phetchaburi, 
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
(Next to Tofu Skin Care)

Pricing
Thai Massage - 200 Baht
(tips optional)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment