Sunday, November 06, 2022

Short Post on Platinum Fashion Mall @ Bangkok [Thailand]

Given that After You Dessert Cafe was at Platinum Mall, why not a short visit? I would need to access the shopping centre anyway for the sheltered linkway towards Chitlom BTS station. 


It was still a bustling place, crowded with customers keen to make a good bargain! Do note that items here are usually discounted only in bulk; typically a minimum of 3 pieces. 

In the past, I would be able to spend half a day here but honestly, I am not a fashionista requiring a wide variety of tops and bottoms to stand out from others; comfort is more important. Furthermore, I have limited wardrobe space.

Well, it didn't stop me from checking out nice designs and patterns. In a way, males do have far lesser wardrobe choices compared to the females; and for that, I am thankful since I am a horrible color matcher. 

The ladies have far more to think about; from headbands to other accessories that could even include hair extension! That's just too much work for my brain to absorb; either the aforementioned or that I am just getting older, and wouldn't even bother. 

Masks for fancy dress parties! 
Did you notice a few from Squid Game

Traditional Thai attire for the kids! Singaporean parents may consider, especially as new clothing for their children for the upcoming lunar new year in less than 3 month's time! 

Underwear galore! I remember buying a few, couple of years back and, while the quality was pretty good; the issue was with the thickness, which is a problem for hot and humid Singapore. 

One Piece t-shirts! While I am no longer a kid, the sad part is that I would be able to fit into the larger size of a kid's top since my family doesn't have the "tall" genes. 

Even though I am not keen in buying tee shirts, I am more open to sleeveless tops! Thank god, I am a stickler for wanting to try on any attire before I buy, and such shops in Platinum Mall usually don't have dressing rooms. 

Lastly, one of the stalls in the food court on level 6. 
Why the ducks looked so plasticky?

=====

Address
222 Phetchaburi Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, 
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand

Zones 
As above.


No comments:

Post a Comment