Monday, May 09, 2022

Homescapes - Level 9,000 #homescapes9000

I love to blog about my milestones and I don't have many to speak of, honestly. One of the few things that I can comfortably claim to have some sort of an achievement is via the mobile game, homescapes

This time, it shall be level 9,000! I did talk about level 7,000 previously and conveniently forgot about level 8,000; by the time I did remember I should printscreen, the level was cleared. :( 

Excitement always gets me whenever I reach the "thousand" milestone as the developer would likely come out with a nice, unique design to commemorate the occasion. When I saw the above, the immediate reaction was "90"? Where are the two missing zeros?! 

Nonetheless, quite easy to clear this with the colour bombs! Main goal was to clear 30 rotating compasses on the map and it's obvious there will be a page 2 since I still had an outstanding of 26 after clearing everything. p.s. which means you better don't waste too much moves here.

Ah.... so that's where the missing 0s were. 
Quite disappointing with the design this time.

Given my veteran experience in playing homescapes, it didn't take me long to clear the entire map! I had to admit; it took me two tries as I didn't know there was a part two to the map and happily spent too many moves on part one.

Perfect, of course. 
Not that it can be anything else, except try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment