Sunday, August 15, 2021

Homescapes - Level 7,000 #homescape7000

During circuit breaker last year, I crossed
level 4,000 on Homescapes; my interest hasn't waned and I passed level 7,000 last month! That's about 10 levels a day which isn't that hard a feat with experience, and a bit of luck.

I am always excited whenever it's the thousandth level as the gameplay design would likely be a bit different; although not necessarily more difficult. The sight that met me brought forth some confusion; is that a helicopter?

With the double color bombs side by side, it's easy to cross the first section of the game! 

Second part was also a breeze with the plane booster, which was activated just when I was clearing the game. Once again, design featured the HS words; said to be an abbreviation of Homescapes.

Now, the last part baffled me and I need to prick my creativity a bit more. Is that a house with a question mark next to it? Sometimes I wonder if game designers would include some special things; it could be a signal for support for a political cause or even personal. Maybe the designer for level 7000 is thinking of buying a house?

Whatever the case, it's a clear-all. 

70 coins into my pocket! As you can see, I usually hoard up my stars and use them only when necessary; likely because I need power-ups to clear a complicated level or have sufficient time for free gameplay to up the levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment