Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Homescapes - Level 10,000 #homescape10000

I was obsessed with Homescapes and could play with it for hours before work, after work, and before sleep! For reasons unbeknownst to me, I stopped playing for about half a year until I was on the long coach ride to Petaling Jaya! 

The addiction came back and before I knew it, I am barging the psychological 10,000 level! It's a must to document this although the max level now is nearing almost 13,000! God, I miss out so much on its developments. p.s. strangely, homescapes is now display in Chinese on my phone. 

The ten was noticeable but what were those biscuits and nuts on the ground? Was there something brewing along the line? Let's remove the blue kettles to activate the blue vacuums!

Noticed the three zeros at the bottom?! Clearing the deck was an ease with so many bombs even though the aim was to green up all the spaces.

Sub level was the one I didn't quite get with the design. Looks like the folder icon and I am guessing the heart balloons were symbols of celebration, once the ribbons were untied. 

Again, a breeze to clear. I think most, if not all, the thousand level games are not that difficult and are meant to be like a bonus for players. 

Just happy I managed to get my star, and to continue my addiction! p.s. I do hope to stop it as I am missing out on many things to read and videos to watch! double p.s. and playing the game in Chinese just make it so difficult for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment