Monday, July 03, 2023

That Cute Mongrel Puppy at Klang in Malaysia

In my recent visit to Petaling Jaya in Malaysia, I took the opportunity to visit Klang, said to be to the hometown of Bak Kut Teh! But it's not bak kut teh I would be talking about today. 

We took GRAB over to a friend's house and chanced upon this mongrel puppy that was drinking water from a bowl outside. Now, I do love dogs and I guess any dog lovers could never resist a puppy.

Especially when it noticed us staring and turned to look at us! 

The bouncing bundle of joy literally leaped towards us; total strangers in a quiet neighborhood. Damn, I hope our friend has no intention to have it as a guard dog as it would totally fail its responsibility! 

My heart melted with such an adorable expression; smiling face, exposed teeth, wagging tail with one ear perked up. For that fleeting moment, I almost wanted to bring it back to Singapore! 

Even Alex was captivated by it! Sadly, we are aware that our lifestyle isn't suitable for keeping pets, unless my parents are willing to take the responsibility. Oh well, Klang isn't that far from Singapore and we can ask our friend to keep us posted on its growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment