Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Trung Nguyên Legend Cafe - Souvenirs for Home @ Hanoi in Vietnam

Before lunar new year 2023, I have only known of the Vietnamese coffee brand, G7. It's only when I went to the Great Kon's house for a gathering that he made me a cup of 3-in-1 coffee from Trung Nguyên Legend

I was so impressed; I told myself I had to get a few packs / boxes in Hanoi! And it turned out that there was in fact a Trung Nguyên Legend Cafe within walking distance from Bonsella Hotel, our choice of accommodation! 

Similar to most cafes, you can get also get coffee powder, 3-in-1 mixes at Trung Nguyên Legend Cafe! You can get them in Singapore too but prices would be about 2-3 times higher and they are not commonly found too. 

My personal recommendation would be the two types above; their special blend was strong, aromatic with a smooth sweetness that didn't have the bitterness that many coffee brands can't get away from. 

Frankly, I would have purchased more in the next few days, given how close our hotel was, but we left the cafe feeling so pissed with the service, after we decided to get drinks from the counter. 

Above summarized the key points. What we found appalling was that the staff members made no attempt to apologize, for which we would have accepted the drink, and the final straw came when this particular male staff was literally banging the utensils and crockery while washing them in the sink. 

=====

Address
5 P. Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, 
Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam

Map
As above.


No comments:

Post a Comment