Monday, March 15, 2021

Yenly Yours Dessert - Mango with Mango Cubes Smoothie & Mango Sticky Rice @ Suntec City Mall [Singapore]

I was gunning for a place to sit down and chill after travelling from Bugis to Clarke Quay and finally to Suntec City Mall. Top on my list would be sipping a local cup of teh o kosong iced but my cousin suggested
Yenly Yours Dessert which was said to be Bangkok's "No 1 Thai Mango Cafe" with over 15 outlets in the city of angels. 

There were a few good things that came with COVID-19; the ease of submitting your order using a QR code is definitely one of them. Over here at Yenly Yours, you can order, pay online and then wait for the LED to flash your number for collection! 

Wait for the merchant to accept your order and you may then refer to the order number indicated on the mobile for collection. Fast and easy although there's that lack of personal touch some of you might miss. 

In case you are wondering about the size of the drinks. Since I am sharing with my cousin, the 'privilege' it shall be; didn't come cheap at S$10.90 though...

Mango with Mango Cubes - let's start with this mango smoothie first. Refreshingly delicious and definitely a satisfaction in the hot and humid weather! Pricing was a bit hard to stomach for a stingy person like me, especially when it's the mango season now and I could get more than 10 decent-sized honey mangoes from Chong Pang market. 

Mango Sticky Rice - this is one Thai dessert I could hardly resist whenever I visit Bangkok and since Yenly Yours has so many outlets; I admit my expectation was sky high. 

Warm coconut cream drenched the warm, glutinous rice that was topped with crunchy rice bits, contrasted perfectly with the cold, sweet mango that was halved with skin still intact. Major problem was with the texture of the rice; it's way too mashed up and I thought I was having rice dumpling! Minor problem; I prefer my mango unskinned for ease of eating! 

Cleaned up! 

=====

Address 
3 Temasek Blvd, #01-K6, East Wing,
Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983

Website

Menu
As above.

Pricing
Mango with Mango Cubes - S$10.90
Mango Stick Rice - S$10.90 

No comments:

Post a Comment