Saturday, February 06, 2021

New Toy - Apple Watch

A loyal apple user would frequently get anything that's Apple related and while I have an iPhone and a pair of Airpods Pro; I have never really considered the Apple Watch as its price point of at least S$400 is too high for stingy me to stomach and I honestly don't need all the fancy functions.

But I can't stop someone from gifting an Apple Watch to me! 

It's interesting to receive the longish box and I took a few seconds to figure out how to open it! Just remove the ear-loop like stuff on each side and the box shall miraculously unravel its content.

Mountain tortoise here as I was totally expecting just one box! There were two long boxes; one for the watch face and the other for the straps. Waste of packaging but can't deny how impressive I was with the presentation. 

Inside the watch face box.

Wireless charging cable which is quite the norm nowadays for these kind of watches. Even my Fitbit uses this kind of wireless dongle. Speaking of which, maybe I should give away my Fitbit Inspire HR. 

Watch face.

The straps; unlike some of the types I have seen, they were easy to slot in with a catch for quick removal. This function is nifty and there were plenty of Apple straps in the market if you choose to have a special strap for each day of the week and / or special occasions. 

Mesmerizing cosmic imagery for connection to your iPhone. Can you imagine if you could project the same image onto your ceiling every night before you sleep!?

Setting up which surprisingly took quite a while.

All ready for use! I actually got the Apple Watch a week ago and my experience so far has been more than positive as there are so many functions; I could use it as a walkie talkie to talk to fellow Apple Watch users who are friends on my contact list and even as a remote for my iPhone camera! More to explore in time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment