Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Tiffin's Sampler @ The White Tiffin in Changi City Point [Singapore] #changicitypoint

Guess where I am? Hint: the above photo, which was quite similar to a posting I made in November 2020. Yes, I am back once again to
The White Tiffin at Changi City Point!

It's definitive I would reorder the Babi Pongteh with Rice; a dish I enjoyed so much in my last visit and one I reminisce often in the past few months, even right now as I was typing out this blog entry. 

Initially, my thought was just to order only the Babi Pongteh with Rice, to be shared among three persons who were still recovering from their heavy breakfast at Pazzion Cafe. But the above Tiffin's Sampler was too tempting.

As the name suggested, it allows you to sample a mini portion of curry chicken, beef rendang, babi pongteh, black vinegar pork, vegetable of the day, nyonya achar, rice and a piece of pappadum, for just S$16.90! 

I personally think the Tiffin's Sampler is a great start for those who didn't know what to have; obviously the babi pongteh remained as delicious as I remember it to be, beef rendang was yummy, curry vegetables were not bad (prefer it to be milkier) and the achar was as good as the last round. Curry chicken was sadly, not as memorable as my mom's version and black vinegar pork is somewhat an acquired taste which I have yet to obtain.

=====


Address
5 Changi Business Park Central 1, 
#01-44, Changi City Point, 
Singapore 486038

Pricing
Babi Pongteh with Rice - S$9.90
Tiffin's Sampler - S$16.90
(Inclusive of GST, No Service Charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment