Sunday, December 20, 2020

RunNUS 2020 - Unravelling the Goodie Race Bag #runnus2020

For an avid jogger, I am totally uninterested in signing up for marathons as I didn't want to spend money when it's free to run around my estate! Furthermore, I associate marathons with long distance running which aren't my cup of tea.

However, I did register for RunNUS as I could comfortably clock in the distance over a period of around a month, given the safe management measures (due to the pandemic) that disallow massive congregation of crowds. And just two days ago, I finally received the race pack! 

Frankly, it's quite a big pack!

I actually heard from friends about it but nothing beats having the pack right in front of you as you turn the contents inside out! Unlike some goodie bags with mostly useless stuff, I can confidently say that I would have some kind of use for the things given for RunNUS race pack.

My first medal for a race! I had the intention to go with the SPH Run or something too as it also allowed the accumulation of distance over a month's period but sadly, I missed the deadline to register. Oh well, the pandemic is going to stay for a while and I guess more runs would take place under the same concept. 

The thing I was looking forward to receiving was the race's tee-shirt although I took the opportunity to additionally purchase two more sleeveless tees! 

Fit just nicely! 

Oh, there's indeed one thing that I have no use for. Sanitary pad and I thought that I did indicate "male" under sex when I registered for the run back in July or something. Whatever the case, it would be of some use after I pass it to my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment