Saturday, September 23, 2023

Jerald's Birthday 2023

It's birthday season for my family although for the grandparents generation, a good meal, rather than cakes, is preferred, given the unhealthy connotation for the latter, although it's all about moderation in my opinion! 

Two birthday boys, Jerald and my dad! The day of cake cutting was however the actual birthdate for Jerald, who is now 16. As the kids grow into adulthood, it's also a reality that I am no longer as before.

Nevertheless, life goes on and it's always nice to capture such happy moments! p.s. Jovyn's face is replaced with a smiley face as her friends managed to find quite a number of pictures in my blog, for which she was teased for. 

So, for those friends of her who chanced upon this blog post; please influence her to allow me to post her pictures in this blog as I referred to it heavily for memory recollection and archival for future references. p.s. my younger sister is missing from the photos as she stays rather far from us and can't spontaneously meet up! 

Birthday song singing time! Unlike in the past, the kids were less excited about birthdays, except for maybe the cake, and we could now make do with just one birthday song in Mandarin! 

Thought this was a nice photograph, but I had to blur Jovyn! Anyway, the photos were all posted our family whatsapp group and my sister can refer to them. 

Let's indulge in the Twelve Cupcakes's signature red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting! Not bad although I thought their cupcake version was better. 

Happy 16th birthday, Jerald!
p.s. I know I still owe you a present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment