Friday, September 22, 2023

Homescapes - Level 13,000 #homescape13000

Around three months ago, I started playing
Homescapes on my mobile phone again and once again, I was addicted and within this short span, I gained levels from 10,000 till 13,000; that's an average of about 30 levels a day! 

Frankly, I am unable to associate any relevance to level 13,000 with this board with two sub levels. Well, let's proceed to clear the five red tiles and 35 biscuits first. 

It did seem a bit long drawn and with just 25 moves, I was just wondering if Homescapes decides to do away their usual, easy to play, thousand-level. It's usually a giveaway, even for someone with not much homescapes-gaming experience.

Okay, at least there is the acronym of Homescapes for this last sub level. Guess no one would activate the candy balls individually; let's blast them out together! 

Nice woah; can you determine the 13,000 from the above board? 13 on top with the paper planes at the bottom representing three zeros! At first glance, however, I only noticed 13.

Maybe due to the backend setting for the level, I got quite a lot of candy balls and that did help me to clear the game, using all my remaining moves. 

Always happy too see a happy Austin. As the highest level now is about 13251, I guess it would be a while before I get to level 14,000. Maybe it's time to give this game a rest so that I can concentrate on my blogging, and netflix / disney plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment