Monday, January 09, 2023

Christmas 2022 - Unwrapping the Presents

The Christmas season is way over and I know this post is very delayed; my apology as I was gunning to complete the postings for the July 2022 Bangkok trip!

Presents received this year! The numbers appeared to have dropped this year, which I don't mind anyway. As mentioned previously, I treasured the time with my loved ones and sometimes, instead of gifts, a get-together over laughter and food is very much preferred.

Despite my insistence of being a non-alcoholic, I continued to receive alcohol. This time, it was a beautiful botte of mermaid tears vodka! I knew the friends who got me this wanted to expand my vodka collection. By the way, I heard that the real mermaid tears will turn into pearls! 

Given my age, another friend gifted me an air-tag! It's something I was hesitating to buy although I heard a lot of good reviews. Shall try it out in my next overseas trip.

Am I lacking in personal hygiene!? I got more grooming products this year; like hand cream, shower gel, a box of facial masks, a facial cleaner and a hair growth tonic! 

Another present came right after New Year! Many colleagues were clearing leave at the end of the year and some of them were still away on the first week of 2023; many took leave because of their school going children and others were still enjoying their overseas trips! 

See, another product to remind me that I am no longer young and need to upkeep! Thankfully, I absolutely love drinking bird's nest, despite their controversial claims.

I treasured handwritten messages although I hardly write them given my terrible handwriting, and my supposedly lack of vocabulary. 

By the way, I know you for less than 10 years, Ms Kuek! I know, I know, it did feel as if we know each other for so long! Only thing I am cleared about; you are the de-facto alcohol influencer! It's your calling to open a pub.

Thanks much for all the presents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment