Monday, January 23, 2023

Temple Leaf Spa & Massage @ Ho Chi Minh City [Vietnam]

There were still more than two hours to go for the A O Show at Ho Chi Minh City Opera House and the intention was to walk about 600 meters to the historical Sai Gon Central Post Office.

Hot weather got to us and we decided to spend time at Temple Leaf Spa & Massage instead! With a review score of 4.7 from over 1,400 reviewers, the atmosphere appeared a lot more sophisticated than the Spa Salon Galaxy Sài Gòn we visited the day before. 

Traditional environment that gave me the impression I am going for some tea appreciation session. Anyway, I shall the service menu later; just note that the pricing included all tips and service charges. Such inclusion seemed quite common in Ho Chi Minh City and our dear Alex loves it!
 
Quiet place; where it comforted the mind. Unless you are high strung like me, with a booming voice that likely can reverberate up the different floors. Well, I would have to keep it down, don't I?

Wide-angle view of my allocated bed for the 60-minute pagoda body massage. See that white paper? It's for you to tick the massage strength (strong, medium or light) for the various part of your body. My mom would likely tick strong for everything!

Done with the massage; from memory, I think it was alright, more professional than Spa Salon Galaxy Sài Gòn although I still prefer what I had at Bangkok. Do note that massages really depend on the individuals, regardless if it is the person being massaged, or the masseur.

=====

Address
74/1a Hai Bà Trưng, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, 
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Map
As above.

Service Menu
As above.

Pricing
Pagoda Body Massage - 420,000 Vietnamese Dong


No comments:

Post a Comment