Sunday, October 31, 2021

CÉ LA VI SkyBar - Dessert and Cocktails @ Marina Bay Sands [Singapore]

Back when I checked out Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, I told myself I would be back again but I shall be drinking cocktails at the co-located CÉ LA VI SkyBar! 

That day took place just two months later and here I was; at the entrance to CÉ LA VI, which consisted of three main sections; the restaurant, skybar and sky lounge. 

Red carpet entrance that didn't quite make an impact as we sure didn't have hordes of reporters jostling to take pictures of us! That's a joke by the way as my friends and I were no big shots.

Singapore skyline on our left! The not so stable hand had resulted in a blurred photo and if it is of any consolation; the above was the best of the lot! 

I would have loved to sit at the edge but the skybar was almost full house when we arrived and the tables at the edges allowed smoking. We are non-smokers and didn't want to go home smelling like stale cigarettes.

As you can see, right below us would be the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. I must remember to return again for some time-lapsed videos that transit from daytime to nighttime. 

The unknown structure that I previously talked about in my post for Sands SkyPark

Rise of the red moon! This was just two days after mid-autumn festival and I must say the moon was stunning when it appeared and rapidly rose into the sky. So point to note if you are planning for a visit to CÉ LA VI; schedule on a full-moon day! 

Celebration Platter - "selection of chef's desserts and homemade ice cream". Honestly not worth the price despite the over-the-top presentation! I have had better fruits elsewhere. 

Loving the cocktails, yuzito and old memories! Latter was inspired by a pudding in Bangkok, with touches of Southeast Asian flavours like pandan and coconut. Former was said to be a twist of mojito, always a personal favourite of mine.

Would I be back?
Maybe for more cocktails!

=====

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment