Sunday, April 25, 2021

Alex's Birthday 2021

It was Alex's birthday a week plus ago and since he lives with me; I decided to surprise him with a
classic original cake from Jelly Hearts when the clock struck midnight! I didn't manage to do so at exactly 12.00am as the candles kept moving due to the jelly! 

And the poor birthday boy had to quickly blow the lighted candles as the fire was on the verge of cooking the jelly! Oh well, we had a good laugh over it and that's a good start to his birthday. 

I have known him for more than 17 years and counted him as one of my closest friends who is aware of my good and bad traits, including my crazily bad temper. Of course he is no saint too and over the years, we just sort of complemented each other and knew when not to press certain buttons! 

He still looks young for his age and many people would also agree that as far as character is concerned, he didn't really change over the years; still as childish and as ignorant as I was, albeit with a lot more body aches. 

p.s. the cake from Jelly Hearts is not bad and I thought this would be a good alternative if you are sick of normal cakes. This original classic one had a cheesecake layer in between the biscuit base and jelly with strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment