Sunday, April 11, 2021

Injured at Home Again

It's a known fact that I am prone to injuring myself and while many can be attributed to my carelessness; sometimes, it's just pure bad luck, like today. 

Part of my daily activity before hitting the bed, I was just washing my dishes in my huge-ass sink. As I picked up a mug, it suddenly dropped and I immediately felt a sharp pain! 

Blood started trickling and for that split moment, I honestly didn't know what had happened! Yes, I had been complaining about the soreness and weakness of my arms and elbows but I doubt they were contributing factors. 

Whatever the case, it's best to wash out the blood first and use something to stop the bleeding. Sigh, would have to rewash the dishes again. 

Cut on my ring finger was actually quite small; nothing of serious concern. Let's focus on the troublemaker; the mug emblazoned with my name.

Oh, the handle cracked and fell off. There wasn't any hard knock prior to me washing the mug; as mentioned earlier, I was merely holding it up so that I can rinse the inside with water. 

With a broken handle that's hard to fix back, I made the hard decision to discard the mug. It's with a heavy heart as it's one of my favorites that came with a lid and a nice, golden spoon; perfect for Alicafe Premium Gold Instant Coffee. 

2 comments: