Thursday, February 15, 2024

Roses Bar @ Hua Lu Flower Home in Taiwan

In the midst of our educational tour at Hua Lu Flower Home, our eyes were drawn to this European-style Roses Bar, and I was hoping we would have some time to check it out later. 

I was wondering why the name "roses" when the biggest icon for the bar was this interesting, treetop owl structure. p.s. you can access via staircases.

Menu for the Rose Bar. Wait, is it roses bar or rose bar? By the way, the prices were not cheap! An Americano cost 180 Taiwan Dollars (TWD), about S$7.70. Everyone seemed to get the ice cream and it was priced at 180 TWD too! 

Guess the signature soft serve rose ice cream would be a must buy. One to be shared between my dad and I as S$7.70 for ice cream was exorbitant even for Singapore's standard. My favorite birds of paradise only cost S$5.70 for a single scoop with the thyme cone! 

Verdict - I was grateful the soft serve tasted high quality, sufficiently creamy with a light rose flavor that didn't overwhelm. Not sure if I would pay S$7.00 for it though. 

=====

Location
369, Taiwan, Miaoli County, 
Zhuolan Township, Taiwan 
(Within Hua Lu Flower Home)

Map
As above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment