Sunday, February 11, 2024

Candied Lotus Seeds from Ô Mai Hồng Lam @ Hanoi [Vietnam]

Remember the sugar coated lotus seeds that I was so obsessed with when I was at Sen Spa in Hanoi? I couldn't resist, and asked the manager on duty where I could get them! 

The name "Ô Mai Hồng Lam" popped out and when I searched for it on Google Map, I realized I did walk past, and even step in, when we were at the Hanoi Weekend Night Market on Day Four.

Tourists would love this place as their food souvenirs were nicely packaged, making them desirable as gifts for family and friends back home. Do note that with nice packaging comes with a cost. 

I showed the staff member a picture of the sugar coated lotus seeds and was brought over to this section. Honestly, I wouldn't know these contained the candied lotus seeds if I didn't take a closer look at the words "sugared preserved lotus seeds". Anyway, pricing at 100,000 dong (about S$5.50).

Some of you would recall I had this Kudzu starch drink at The Corner Food Eatery beside Bonsella Hotel. You can get the powder from this souvenir shop too! Problem is that it was a large bottle! 

======

Address
11 Hàng Đường, Hàng Đào, 
Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 110303, Vietnam

Map
As above.


No comments:

Post a Comment