Monday, February 12, 2024

Cửa Hàng Hoàng Linh - Another Place to Get The Sugar Coated Lotus Seeds @ Hanoi [Vietnam]

Just as I wandering why I don't see those sugar coated lotus seeds for sale; I found two shops within one day, one of which was Ô Mai Hồng Lam near Dong Xuan Market.

This was much easier for me to notice as the bags of candied lotus seeds were on display right at the shop's entrance! Well, I know I wouldn't be able to finish such a large bag, and enquired with the owner, an elderly man, for a smaller portion.

I was brought into the shop where the shopaholic me would go crazy over the tons of food souvenirs! While the packaging wasn't as nice and consistent as Ô Mai Hồng Lam, I do prefer the simplicity, especially when they were mainly see-through. 

Priced at 80,000 dong (20,000 cheaper than Ô Mai Hồng Lam) per bag, this portion was just right as gifts! I actually bought a a few more packs for family and friends; do note that this can be quite jelak so do eat them sparingly!

=====

Address
81 Hàng Điếu, Cửa Đông, 
Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam

Map
As above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment