Saturday, February 29, 2020

Washing Your Feet at Nopparat Thara Pier @ Krabi [Thailand]

After a day at the beach with the salt water and sand, there is one thing i desire to do; an area for me to wash up so that i do not have to endure the stickiness on my skin and sands dirtying our room back in the hotel / resort. 

It's always good to visit the washrooms before we take the local transport and while there's no private bathroom like what we encountered after Similan Islands (via Seastar Andaman Tour); i am happy to be able to just wash my feet after my four islands tour at Krabi

You can consider washing up using the pail in the toilet but do keep in mind the fine of 1,000 baht if we were to contravene their "no shower in toilet" rule! 

Problem is; i am not comfortable to wash my feet at the above area outside the washroom! Brownish and god knows how long the water was already there! I could have use the same pail in the toilet to wash my feet but i found a better option.

This huge water tub behind the washroom! So if you were at Nopparat Thara Pier, do remember the water tub at the back of the washroom where you can wash your feet with clean tap water. 

Click here for the 

No comments:

Post a Comment