Wednesday, August 07, 2024

World Milk Tea from World Tea House @ Yishun [Singapore]

Bubble tea has been popular since I was a teenager and while I love the beverage that originated from Taiwan; I stopped drinking due to its high sugar level, and didn't restart even though the bubble tea chains started offering differing sugar levels. 

But I have been drinking more bubble teas in the past year than I have had for the previous ten years! Put it this way, I had already claimed a cup of milk tea for free, three times within a year! 

Main culprit was this World Tea House in Yishun! While the one who recommended me was Alex, I must admit that the person who restarted my love for bubble tea is another friend, Letitia! p.s. what I had then was from Chicha, and without milk though. 

What I can't resist from World Tea House is their signature World Milk Tea! And I would only go for the XL version, with 0% sugar. It's absolutely manageable as the sweetness came from other stuff, which I would share shortly.

To be honest, the tea didn't catch too much of my attention; just typical ice milk tea and I have had much better ones from HK cafes, or other notable bubble tea chains. 

Key to satisfying my taste buds was the generous pile of other ingredients in the drink; pearls, coconut jelly, red beans, barley, grass jelly and pudding! You can choose to remove any that you don't like; for me, it would have been the tasteless pearls! 

When I had just a light meal, this was the perfect filler to make my day happier! I shall continue to hold dearly to the loyalty card. I read that their fruit tea was good too; maybe next time, which would be soon! 

=====

Address
Blk 748 Yishun Street 72, 
#01-222, Singapore 760748

Map
As above.

Menu
As above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment