Thursday, April 18, 2024

Back-Neck-Shoulder Massage at Garden Spa in La Charm Hoi An Hotel @ Hoi An [Vietnam]

After checking out the old town of Hoi An, my aching back and shoulder were in severe need for a massage and the most convenient for us would be the garden spa within our hotel, La Charm Hoi An Hotel

With just half an hour to go before it closed for the day; we opted for the 30-minute back-neck-shoulder massage for a quick fix before bedtime on our first night in the charming City of Lanterns.

I was impressed with the pre-massage refreshments; tea, dried fruits and dates! It's unfortunate that the tea was served at room temperature, which was a bummer for my inner Chinese soul. 

Again taken back by the flower and lemongrass infused water used to soak and wash my feet. That's a refreshing take to what I had been accustomed so far from the recent massages I had in Malaysia. Sometimes, they don't even wash my feet!

Brought up the spiral staircase to the second level.
Wondering how the elderly would navigate up and down. 

We were the last two customers! Frankly, the massage was alright; I wouldn't say it's bad but not great enough for me to doze off and drool a bit. Maybe we could only blame ourselves as 30 minutes passed pretty quickly.

Expecting a hot cup of tea but no, our teacups were still at the original position on the table. At 250,000 dong for 30 minutes, it's not expensive. However, I guess I wouldn't mind giving other massage parlors a try. 

=====

Address
64 Đào Duy Từ, Phường Cẩm Phổ, 
Hội An, Quảng Nam 51000, Vietnam

Spa Menu
As above.

No comments:

Post a Comment