Sunday, February 19, 2023

Phuc Long Cafe @ Ho Chi Minh City District 6 in Vietnam

The shopping at Binh Tay Market made us want to have a short rest in a cafe and the nearby Phuc Long Cafe came to the rescue! p.s. I noted the balconies, which means I could make use of the relaxation timing to do something.


Here's my half-drank Vietnamese coffee. I couldn't even remember how much I paid for it as the main objective was really not the coffee despite the fact that I extremely enjoyed the taste of cold Vietnamese coffee! 

Objective; to use my DJI Pocket 2 for time-lapsed video! 

Hope this would provide some insights on the traffic in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC); it's still befuddled me how the vehicles can navigate so efficiently without much of a jam, and mind you; this was at an intersection with no traffic lights! 

One complaint from my Phuc Long Cafe experience.
How come so much ice?! Or is that a norm in Vietnam?

=====

No comments:

Post a Comment