Friday, February 25, 2022

Han N Han Peanut Pancake @ Yishun Block 848 (Opposite Khatib Sheng Siong Supermarket) [Singapore]

Han N Han Peanut Pancake appeared to be a franchise name as I have seen the name at numerous areas even though quality differs from branch to branch; personally, I enjoy the ones from Yishun Block 414

This one at Yishun Block 848 would not have attracted my attention if not for the queues I encountered a few times when I visited the coffeeshop for claypot rice and / or popiah

I finally got to trying it! Initially thought a new batch of pancakes would be cooked but no, the operator had already kept aside some and it's only a matter of slapping the filling in the middle. Well, can't fault the efficiency. 

Unveiling my pack of three pancakes.
Namely, peanut butter, red bean paste and coconut! 

I had the intention to get one but I am a sucker for discounts for its buy one for S$1.10 and three for S$3.00 promotion! The filling was generous and pancake edges were lightly crisp although batter was a tad too thick and the pancake was at most lukewarm. 

Taste wise, it really depends on the filling and I must say the peanut butter was surprisingly pretty good even though the moist coconut was heartwarming good! 

Overall not bad but I still prefer the ones from Yishun Block 414.

=====

Address
848 Yishun Ring Road, 
Coffee Shop Opposite Sheng Siong Supermarket, 
Khatib, Yishun, Singapore 768688

Menu
As above.

No comments:

Post a Comment