Monday, May 17, 2021

Boomeranz Nasi Ayam Power By Adimann - Original @ Yishun's Northpoint City Mall (South Wing) Basement 2 [Singapore]

Boomeranz Nasi Ayam Power By Adimann is a pretty new stall that opened for business at
Northpoint City Mall maybe about two months ago, before the fasting month started on 12 April 2021. 

I am usually not that adventurous in wanting to try new dining establishments but when I saw the crowd congregating before the fasting ended the few times I was at Northpoint; I was tempted. Another push factor; that beautiful display of golden fried chicken at the counter! 

Since it was the fasting month for our Muslim friends, I knew the queue would be very much reduced during lunchtime and hence, got myself a pack of their Boomeranz Nasi Ayam Original. Wah, wouldn't it be an overkill to supply me with two servings of chilli sauce?

Oh my gosh, that's such a large piece of deep fried chicken (thigh plus drum), topped with extra fried batter bits, and drizzled with kicap manis (sweet sauce). It's gonna be a forget-about-my-weight-loss-programme lunch!

Crispy skin, with moist chicken meat blessed with a delectable, classic Malay-style marination of turmeric, and a distinctive yet interesting curry flavour tinge! It might be a pity that the chicken rice was a bit soggy but all's forgiven when I had it with the epic chilli sauce.

The chilli wasn't as spicy as I assumed it would be; aside from the smooth, scented sweetness that lingered in my mouth, I picked up a unique tang that reminded me of bell peppers! To me, the chilli was definitely the star of the meal, followed by the chicken meat. The skin was of the right texture but it was a tad fatty.

Didn't stop me from cleaning up everything though; darn that was sinful! You can't imagine how stuffed I was for the next few hours! And with regard to the chilli, it's definitely not an overkill and I could definitely make do with three servings! 

=====

Address
930 Yishun Ave 2, 
Northpoint City South Wing, 
#B2-147, Singapore 769098

Menu
As above.

Pricing
Boomeranz Original - S$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment