Friday, September 27, 2024

Shabu Shabu Buffet at 新千葉火鍋 (Ximending Branch) in Taipei [Taiwan]

Dinner on day six of our Taiwan tour package brought us to another shabu shabu restaurant; 新千葉火鍋, which was super crowded with a long queue waiting to get in! Thankfully, there were "tour group" privileges! 

This shall be individual pot, similar to what we had on day one at Taoyuan. But what's better was that the food was buffet style; good news to many but not to me, as I tried not to overeat for dinner!  It didn't help that its review score was 4.4 from over 13,000 reviewers as of today. 

Hot ready food and cold appetizers for your selection. But maybe due to the cold weather, I was more keen to just have steamboat. That would have been more more shiok! 

There were even bread and even sushi. 

Some of the raw selection; there were a lot more which I shall share in a video towards the end of this post since there were too many people, making it pretty hard to take a decent photo. 

Desserts, drinks, fruits, packed ice cream, soft serve etc. The variety befuddled me as it was so wide! I can't imagine I could even try everything, even if I take just a teeny weeny bite of everything.

Only thing I thought was lacking, was the poor selection of sauces and condiments. I can't find any peanuts / sesame sauce and no coriander, which severely dampened my experience....

Nevertheless, I still walked out, with a full tummy.

Video as promised!

=====

Address
No 52, 7th Floor, Eslite Spectrum Ximen,
Emei Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 

Map
As above. 

Menu (in Chinese)
As above.

No comments:

Post a Comment