Our second hotel for the Eight Days Huangshan, Tunxi, Yixian, Wuyuan, Mount Qiyun, Thousand-Island Lake, Hangzhou Tour Package to China was at Huangshan International Hotel (黄山国际大酒店)!
First thing that strikes us was the blossoming trees lined up next to the main entrance! In the midst of greenery, the pinkish flowers absolutely stood out, and screamed right into the faces of flower fanatics.
Flower fanatics like my dad, who adores flowers!
I love flowers yet my knowledge of them is severely limited. Thanks to Google Image search, these were confirmed to be the "Kanzan Cherry tree (Prunus 'Kanzan'), a highly popular variety of double-flowered Japanese cherry tree".
Stepping into the grand lobby of Huangshan International Hotel. Classified as a five-star hotel with 336 rooms, it was first built in 1995, with the last renovation taking place in 2010. From the exterior, it did look pretty dated although the lobby looked impressive!
Collecting our key card.
Comfortable hotel room for the night; not as cold as the top of Huangshan City, with warm comforter that was welcoming for a body that couldn't stand the freezing temperature the day before.
Breakfast the next morning on second level of the hotel, with guests seated in what appeared to be the grand ballroom, and the buffet spread right outside the entrance.
Snippets of what were available. Nothing too fanciful and the spread was more suitable for the locals, including things like fermented bean curd etc.
Nowadays, I would just go for plain porridge with condiments I think I would like. The best thing on the above plate had to be the juicy, flavourful beef ball!
I didn't notice the above on the ground floor but on the second floor, I noticed there's a small garden that would no doubt, feel extremely eerie at night with creepers all over!
Getting both Alex and my dad to go down so that I can take a few shots from the second level. It's actually very nice, in the daytime. I didn't even notice the garden when we checked in the day before.
Last few photographs before we checked out to take the coach.
=====
31 Huashan Rd, Tunxi District,
Huangshan City, Anhui, China, 245061
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D2.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D1.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)

%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D0.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D2.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D1.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D8.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D4.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D8.jpg)
%20@%20Huangshan%20City%20in%20Anhui%20Province%20%5BChina%5D.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment