Saturday, March 23, 2024

The Wonderfall @ Changi International Airport Terminal 2 Public Area [Singapore]

I recalled there was a piece of news previously on a newly opened digital waterfall at
Changi International Airport Terminal 2, where I was scheduled to take my flight to Danang on 4 March 2024! Of course I had to reach earlier to check it out! 

Spectacular would be the right adjective to use for the first impression I had. Called The Wonderfall, this was a 14-meter tall digital display that was a result of a combined 892 screens. Coupled with music, and the sound of rushing water, it was an immersive experience, especially when you stand closer. 

Close your eyes, listen and slowly open them. Frankly, pictures and videos don't do The Wonderfall any justice. As it's located in the public area of Terminal 2, I would strongly recommend that you pay it a visit. Damn, Changi Airport is becoming to be an even more fantastic attraction! 

p.s. View from the sides wasn't good. Enter from the front and slowly walk towards it! If you have time to spare, do note that there is a four-minute musical show every 30 minutes.

I did take a video for your viewing pleasure too.
Turn on the volume and wait till the 4th second! 

=====

Address
Terminal 2, Public Area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment