Saturday, January 27, 2024

Khind Stand Mixer SM506P - 5 Litre Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl and a 1,000 Watt Motor from AEON Tebrau in Malaysia

From the start of my baking journey, I had heard of the queen of all stand mixers; the brand, KitchenAid. With beautiful colors that sparkle in the eyes of amateur bakers, it's my dream to own one.

Pity the pricing for KitchenAid was just too exorbitant for me to stomach and when my economically-priced Sensonic Stand Mixer died on me a year ago, I worked with a simple hand mixer until I got the Khind Stand Mixer today! 

Purchased from AEON Tebrau in Malaysia, and delivered back to Singapore by my kind sister and brother in law, it's time to unravel the beauty within that commanded a 1,000 watt motor and a 5-liter stainless steel mixing bowl. 

As with most stand mixers, the accessories included whisk, a mixing hook and a kneading hook. A complimentary spatula was also provided but I already have quite a few in my kitchen.

Measurements for the Khind Stand Mixer, model SM506P, as follows: 353 x 240 x 320mm. I love kitchen appliances that are bright red, since they contrast well with my black and white kitchen theme! 

Almost forgot - it came with a splash cover too! 

I can't wait to use it but before then, let's clean them up first! The stand mixer came timely as I was tasked to make cinnamon rolls for reunion dinner on the eve of Lunar New Year. For those wondering about the pricing for this stand mixer; it was priced RM 227. Based on current exchange rate: about S$65!  

No comments:

Post a Comment