Thursday, November 02, 2023

Fish Feeding at Saphan Han Bridge along Khlong Ong Ang Walking Street in Bangkok Chinatown [Thailand]

Khlong Ong Ang Walking Street is supposed to be one of the newer attractions in Bangkok Chinatown although I think it still needs plenty of work to draw in the crowds as most people would likely only pass by the street if they explore Sampeng Market all the way to the end.  

For me, what attracted me was this tiny, moveable counter that offered fish food pellets and bread for 10 baht, which was less than Singapore 50 cents. I knew for a fact that someone will be very interested; Alex! 

Honestly, the canal water didn't look promising and I was prepared to assume that my money, no matter how small, would gone down the drain, literally. 

Just a swing of my wrist and the resulting movements were shocking! Not only were there plenty of fishes; they appeared to be huge, like catfishes! 

I did all these while waiting for Alex, as he was having a relaxing time going through the shopping at Sampeng Market whereas I am the impatient kind who doesn't like to waste too much time browsing things I have no interest in. 

Anyway, a video for your viewing pleasure! 

=====

Location Map
As above.

Pricing
10 Baht for a Full Bottle of Fish Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment