Friday, June 30, 2023

Pizza 4P’s Bao Khanh near Hoan Kiem Lake @ Hanoi [Vietnam]

The one thing that the Great Kon will surely do whenever he visits Vietnam (and that's like a few times a year) is to pay a visit to Pizza 4P’s, and he can patronize more than once in one trip! 

Hence, it makes total sense for us to check out its branch in Hanoi, which was coincidentally located within eighty meters and along the same street as Bonsella Hotel, our accommodation for six nights in the capital of Vietnam.

Since we didn't make any reservations, the only place available would be the great outdoors, which wasn't an issue in early spring (when we visited), when the climate was still relatively cool. I bet it would be sweltering hot this month.

Sapporo Draft - hot weather, I need a beer to cool me down and cold weather; I require a beer to warm me up. Either way, the beer wins and I absolutely love draft Japanese beer! So smooth, and so comfortable for the exhausted soul. 

Salmon Avocado Tartare with Garden Herbs - let's wash down the beer with some healthy dish! I think I am falling deeper in love with avocado nowadays; love its nutty creaminess when eaten with vegetables! Personally, I can do without the salmon which I thought was a tad fishy.

4P's Cheese Fondue - said to be recommended, we decided to give it a try. Do you know that Pizza 4P’s makes their own cheese right here in Vietnam, "using fresh milk from cows that grew up in the rich nature of Da Lat"?!

Fondue didn't appeal as much as cheese platter though... It wasn't bad; just my preference and the cheese fondue was a bit salty. At only about S$9.00, I shouldn't be complaining! 

4 Cheese Pizza - beer is a must-order (since it was only about S$2.00), together with this pizza topped with mozzarella, parmesan, camembert and blue cheese; utterly delectable! Check out my initial review here

Of course must eat with the honey!
Yum yum yummy!!

Baked Lasagna with Mozzarella - been craving for lasagna for some time and the best in recent years was one made by a friend that was absolutely delicious! Maybe I should follow up on his recipe but it's such a fattening dish! 

There were so much minced meat within; definitely worth the price, even though I am looking for more than just a higher ratio of meat. Taste wise, it was above average and could do with more cheese in between the layers. 

=====

Address 
11B, Bao Khanh Alley, 
Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, 
Vietnam

Map
As above.

Website

Pricing
Sapporo Draft - 39,000 dong
Salmon Avocado Tartare with Garden Herbs - 153,000 dong
4P's Cheese Fondue - 128,000 dong
4 Cheese Pizza - 240,000 dong
Baked Lasagna with Mozzarella - 168,000 dong
(Subject to 10% Tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment