Thursday, June 01, 2023

Younger Sister's Birthday 2023

Having just one birthday cake is so restrictive; hence, we decided to drop by Paris Baguette @ Northpoint City Mall and order one slices of cheesecake, two mini-cakes and their signature, utterly delicious best ever garlic bread! 

Taking a few photographs while waiting for my mom to return from the washroom. Jerald was missing from action as he had an appointment (god, the kids are growing so fast). He did accompany us for my younger sister's birthday lunch at Poulet though.

Going into the teenage years - the period when it's no longer cool to be with one's uncles and aunties.... :( no la, we still can hold a conversation but Jovyn hates to be in photos! 

Mom was back after we waited for quite long! Turned out she bumped into her friend at the washroom who insisted on bring my mom to see her birthday at the nearby Dian Xiao Er! Honestly, my dearest mother is THE social butterfly, not me.

It was the sister's birthday; Jovyn had to give face for some unmasked photo-taking before we sing the birthday song. Yes, we sang it in the comfort of all other customers of Paris Baguette! p.s. we got a candle from the friendly staff.

Making a wish; my sister is superstitious and there's no way she would tell you what's her wish as there was a saying that once you tell others, it wouldn't come true.

Whatever the case, that's for birthday boys and girls only. For a brother, I am wishing that my sister had a healthy and happy life. Bonus if she gets wealthy! Happy Birthday, Pig! 

No comments:

Post a Comment