Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Zen Spa Foot and Body Massage @ Ho Chi Minh City [Vietnam]

I am always craving for massages although stingy me would hesitate due to a few factors like pricing, whether the service would be authentic (some will provide extra services, which I am uninterested) etc. The above Zen Spa Foot and Body Massage was recommended by the Great Kon, a frequent visitor of Ho Chi Minh City

Prices were reasonable at least than S$20 for an hour of massage. Best of all, tipping was included which means what you see on the pricing should be NETT. However, nothing shall stop you from tipping more if the masseur exceeds your expectation. 

Two other branches, all in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City! To me, having branches infer a certain level of reputation although I had to admit than quality control will suffer when there are too many branches. 

Opted for the one-hour foot, back and shoulder massage! 

She was good; my sore feet was thoroughly pampered after a day of walking and my back and shoulder were equally relaxed at the end of the session. I regretted not coming earlier to Zen Spa as this was the last night for us at Ho Chi Minh City

Strangely, there weren't that many customers and this specific branch was near Bui Vien Street. Well, maybe because everyone was out celebrating Halloween Night. 

=====

Address
244 Đ. Đề Thám, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Dist 1, 
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam

Map
As above.

Operating Hours
10am till midnight

Price List
As above.


No comments:

Post a Comment