Sunday, December 04, 2022

Lek Authentic Massage near Siam BTS Station in Bangkok [Thailand]

Our last night in Bangkok would have to conclude with one of our favorite activities in this amazing city; massage! And we just popped in to this Lek Authentic Massage that was chanced upon when we were in our way to Siam BTS station.

The name sounded familiar but I was too tired to research further. I noted there was head and shoulder massage and opted for that instead of traditional Thai massage. With the constant strains and aches on my upper body, the focus on head and shoulder would be beneficial.

Alex opted for the same treatment! The one thing I didn't quite like from head and shoulder massages is that they usually don't provide a bed and it's not as comfortable on the chairs, even though they could recline into a full bed.

Nevertheless, it was comfortable enough at Lek Authentic Massage and the masseur assigned to me was skillful, relaxing all the tenseness of my muscles.

This would be the segment I enjoy the most since it involves the crackings and poppings that, despite their apparent discomfort, were audibly soothing to the person being massaged. 

My pronounced veins resulted in me being the most popular man during my national service training in the army medical school; reason being that everyone needs a guinea pig to practice IV cathetering and my veins almost guaranteed a sure pass.

Pricing at Lek Authentic Massage wasn't cheap but we all know the skills matter! And the cherry on the cake was the aftermath; we had plain bottled water, a cup of hot tea and even some biscuits. p.s. it turns out I blogged about the massage parlor before but at another branch which had terrible customer service. 

Refreshed; with about 16 branches in Bangkok, I guess this would be the better massage parlor chain. Only thing, hope for good customer service at the counter. The one I went to this time was pretty good.

===== 

Address
412, 3 Siam Square Soi 6, Pathum Wan, 
Bangkok 10330, Thailand

Map
 
As above.

Website


No comments:

Post a Comment