Sunday, December 11, 2022

Fendy's Burger Stall @ Kluang (In Front of Toy & Gift Emporium), Johor [Malaysia]

If you were to ask me what was my favorite burger thirty years ago, I would confidently respond that it's not McDonald's; it would have to be the Ramly Burger. However, quality has deteriorated over the years and the most recent one I in Singapore, at a pasar malam, was pricey yet horrendous. 

Thankfully, this particular food stall in Kluang, a small Malaysian town in Johor, has rekindled my childhood love for the burger. I wasn't actually keen to check it out but the fact that it commanded a Google review score of 4.5 from over 450 reviewers piqued my interest. 

The store operators were encouraging me to take pictures and videos and I obviously accepted their kindness to step closer to document the "masters" at work, with the enticing aroma continuously bombarding my senses! 

Woah, every egg was a two-yolk! According to Google.com, this came over only one in every thousand eggs, and usually from "younger hens who are still learning how to lay eggs".

Final touches; I will share the menu shortly and you may wish to note that they have either beef, chicken or benjo (which means no patty) with options for egg, double egg, double patty, cheese, black pepper, mushroom etc. 

I am keeping things simple; just burger beef special which I presume would be one beef patty with one egg. Look at all the dripping mayo and chilli sauce; this already won half the battle for looking so mouthwateringly good. 

Even the lettuce appeared to be so green and fresh! The burger wasn't wrapped up as there were tables for us to have the burger and I prefer that option instead of bringing the burger back to the hotel room. 

Well, not having the burger wrapped up means messier dining! Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the burger and it brought me back to my first ever ramly burger eons ago! Entire package was full of flavor (p.s. it was peppery) and every bite blew my mind for being so utterly delicious! 

Leaving the best for the last! Deliciousness aside, I think it would befuddle a lot of Singaporeans' mind that this only cost RM 5.00. Whatever the case, I left with a satisfied tummy and if I were ever in Kluang again, I shall go for double beef patty! 

Sharing my YouTube clip on Fendy's Burger Stall, where you can see all the actions in play by the friendly operators! 

=====

Address
Persiaran Dato Haji Ismail Hassan, Kampung Masjid Lama, 
86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia

Location Map
As above.

Menu
As above.

Pricing
Burger Daging (Beef) Special - RM 5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment