Wednesday, September 28, 2022

HOKA Experience Store @ CentralwOrld Shopping Centre in Bangkok [Thailand]

Some of you would have noticed that I seem to have lost quite a bit of weight during the pandemic and I attributed the weight loss to exercises; mainly due to an almost daily jog of about five kilometers. 

I was worried about overdoing the jogging and did face some pains on the base of the my feet in the beginning of my jogging journey. A friend recommended the brand HOKA, and I never looked back. 

Problem is; the shoes are not cheap and easily cost more than S$200 a pair. However, in my recent trip to Bangkok, I realized there was a HOKA Experience Store at CentralwOrld Shopping Centre; mind you, Singapore doesn't even have a store that sells exclusively HOKA products.

Wide selection of HOKA shoes, with many featuring neon colors! Aside from comfort, the key advantage to HOKA shoes is their lightness, which makes jogging a lot less tedious. My recommendation is always try the shoes, to ensure they are the best fit for you! For example, my feet didn't like their wide and extra wide shoes.

While prices at the HOKA Experience Store are quite similar to Singapore (you can get them from sports stores like Running Lab and Outdoor Life @ Funan), I have never seen a discount as steep as 50%! 

My heart was stirred but I already had five pairs of HOKA at home! Given that I jog almost everyday, I am supposed to change my shoes every 6-8 months. The above pair, at 6490 baht, would cost only 3,894 baht (about S$150). Dilemma! 

=====

Location
3rd floor, 999/9 Rama 1 Road, 
CentralwOrld Shopping Centre
Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment