Saturday, October 19, 2024

Destiny Spa & Massage @ Danang in Vietnam

An unimaginable review score of 5.0 on Google Maps from over 2,000 reviewers?! I find it unbelievable and the only way to find out would be to step right into Destiny Spa & Massage, for a massage! 

We were brought to this sofa that would have been right in place at an English cottage, and given a poster listing the available services and the corresponding prices; I opted for 60 minutes' body massage at just 350,000 dong (about S$19), which came with free hot stone therapy.

While waiting, unsweetened passion fruit tea was served, together with dried coconut meat. I was wondering if this would impress me, like the way Ni Spa & Massage did in Hoi An! Let's find out soon. 

Hm.... pink slippers. No mention this was a lady-only parlour and I thought it would be nice to have some gender neutral colors here. Whatever the case, pink it was, and pink it shall be. 

Brought up to level two since ground floor was for foot massages.

Our pastel room; good to see there was more just than pink. There was a basket on top of each massage bed, which would be the attire for us to change into.

It was all pink and this reminded me of the pink room we were assigned to at Cingjing Misty Villa. It would have been perfect if we were given this set of pink clothing too, to complement the pinkness! To be fair, this pink attire was silky soft!

End of massage! Well, not exactly 5-star; I will deem it to be about 4-star but will minus half a star for continuously tugging my hair towards the head massage segment. Please, the hair strength at my age is no longer that strong and I can feel I lost quite a few dozens of hair strands for this massage.

I was easily placated; felt so much better when we were served a plate of cut mango on the ground level, and they were sweet! Alex didn't feel like eating, so I had the full plate for myself. That's so shiok for me! 

=====

Address
195 Trần Phú, Phước Ninh, 
Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam

Map
As above.

Menu
As above.

No comments:

Post a Comment