Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Body in the Toilet at Work!

CAUTION: Last picture might be disturbing to some. 

I recently returned to my workplace for three days (with permission granted) due to some work that required me to be on-site and being a healthy guy who drinks a lot of water; it's inevitable i would pay the male washroom a visit a few times a day.

The row of urinals are most often visited and as there's nothing much to do when the "flow" starts, an anomaly like this cute lizard at the edge would definitely catch my attention. I saw it on my first day of work, and then second day and strangely, the third day too! 

On the final day, i took a closer look as it's impossible that a lizard would stay so still at the exact same location for so many hours! The black eyes from the distance away were actually hollow; this poor buddy must have been dead for quite a while. May its soul rest in peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment