Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Dad and the Kitten @ Kaili in Guizhou [China]

My dad has never been considered as a pet person since he has always maintained his stand that keeping pets would be a waste of money, energy and time. Even when Rubee was around, he wasn't particularly friendly towards my father.

Hence, you can imagine the surprise on my face when a beautiful kitten ran towards us but to my dad's direction early one morning outside a museum at Guizhou's Kaili City! 

As usual, my dad didn't show any particular interest although the feline (honestly, it looked like a young leopard) had its eyes set on him. 

Bloody ass even took the effort to jump up the bench! 

Once succeeded, it pranced eagerly towards my dad. In this entire process, i was cruelly ignored despite my 'sweet' cajoling. To think that i used to have that little attraction when it comes to pets.

Anyway, i shouldn't be jealous of my dad. Instead, i took this opportunity to ask if he would want to keep a pet since he doesn't have any hobby and having to take care of a living, bouncing thing might improve his quality of life. 

His answer? A firm no. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment