Monday, April 29, 2019

Interesting Urinal that Discriminates the Shorties @ Guiyang [Guizhou, China] #urinalforyaoming

Travellers on tour packages would often make it a point to visit the washrooms after a meal and that's especially important in countries like China where sights could mean on the road for a few hours with no toilet break!

I exercise the same philosophy as above (thanks to my parents who would always remind us from young) and like most people, my primary concern would be the sanitary condition.

There's nothing smelly or dirty about the male toilet in this restaurant beside Guiyang Grand Theater. However, after my number 1, i caught sight of this particular urinal from the mirror which i didn't notice on my way in. 

The bottom side of it was at my chest level and for a moment, i thought this might be a contemporary version of what we called a sink; albeit in a urinal form. I was wrong as it's totally functional as a device for peeing! 

According to the wooden plaque pasted on top; it's hoping for Yao Ming to use. Who is him? A retired professional basketball player who is 2.29 meters tall! Typical of me, I actually checked with the service staff if he had visited. Sadly no, he has yet to 'open' the urinal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment