Saturday, July 29, 2017

Chicken Chop from Rasa Sayang Western Food @ S11 Food Centre (Ang Mo Kio Central Block 711) [Singapore]

Remembering that i almost blogged about the chicken cutlet from rasa sayang western food stall a second time, i selected another item on the menu facade; chicken chop!

I am super particular when it comes to the chop as my preference is always with the ones that have a sweeter marination and i count Kallang Western Barbeque's chick chop as my favourite. So how did the above fare in comparison?

Before we start with the chop, let's talk about the accessories; love the crispy shoestring fries, the fresh and the nice, cold coleslaw! Garlic bread was hard and chewy and i couldn't comment on the beans since i don't like them. No complaint about the sunny side up which was a top-up at a nominal price.

Though it didn't have that honeyed marination i look out for, there's a traditional taste to it that the older generation might like. My main grouch wasn't the taste; it's the size and thickness. Compared to the chicken cutlet here, there was a significant drop in the size for the chop and it was too thin to derive any satisfaction!

I cleaned it up in no time! Wait, what happened to the portion of baked beans?! I had Alex with me and unlike me, he absolutely digs beans!

=====

Location
Block 711, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8,
#01-3501, Singapore 560711

Map

As above.

Menu
As above.

Pricing
Chicken Chop - S$6.50

Other Stalls in the Same Coffee Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment