Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Beautiful Tabby near Suitengu Shrine @ Otaru [Hokkaido]

In view of the peacefulness surrounding the peaceful Suitengu shrine, i was surprised to find quite a number of houses built in close proximity; maybe its different in Japan where people are generally soft spoken.

Just as i was about to enter my parked car, i noticed a house cat slowly strolling towards me. I immediately whipped out my camera and took a shot. 

Witt clear, light yellowish eyes and a body of shiny fur, it didn't appear unfriendly and i beckoned it to come closer as it would have been rude for me to step within the residential boundary.

The feeling i got was a child who had been cajoled by a stranger to come forward; full of apprehension yet curious to know what will happen next.

The beautiful fellow came close enough for me to take a nice, handsome / pretty shot of it. Having been scratched by a stray cat that got too friendly with me, i was hesitant to touch it as my reflexes had deteriorated further over the years. 

What does this remind you of? From far, it looks like a horse face with the feline ears as the nostrils and the two black spots as the eyes!

=====

Interested to check out my summarized 8 days, 7 nights itinerary to Hokkaido in summer (including a few days of self-drive)? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment